Miyerkules, Pebrero 1, 2012

Walkathon. A Day in Boracay!

I’m not a beach lover but this beach invited me. I’m not a traveler but the experience encouraged me. I have the stress in work but I give myself a time to enjoy, this was the reason why I chose to look for a place where I can have my worries away, washes the toxicity my work environment brought me , relax and enjoy and so to have a productive work when I go back. This time I chose Boracay.

Being a first timer, I have a lot, lot more to expect in the place and discover why everyone should go in the island atleast once in their lifetime. Upon arrival, I knew to myself, this is the perfect place ive been looking for. I immediately unloaded my things as I arrived in my hotel and was so excited to explore the place.
What best describes the experience is a day of  walkathon. The fine sand you will step in seems to say, “hey, take those slippers off and walk barefooted”. I went to Boracay July 2011. The weather is fine, not the usual summer weather but just enough for some sight-seeing.

It may be a very long walk being in station 2 going to station 1 but it will not cause you exhaustion since u will enjoy every detail you see in the place.

First, the water that calls you to have a swim
Masarap mag swimming sa may waves, pwamis!

Once and a while you can stop at the beach chairs the hotel has few steps away from the beach, have some rest and take lots of pictures





Got tired, try the famous Jonah’s shake



Schedule check muna while waiting for the shake

Nom-nom-nom

Be amazed by those kitesurfers


Though wanting to walk more, I find myself so sleepy since I haven’t got enough sleep the day before going to Boracay (not because I’ excited but because I’m from night shift..hehehe).  that was the time when I decided to go back to the hotel and have some rest.

After recharging myself I am back to my adventure
 isa sa mga hinanap ko, fire dancers! I want someone who is macho sana.. lol ^_^

Stopover at my oh so favorite starbucks coffee

uy free wifi! Status check-in muna!

Fact: Why I love starbucks @ Boracay, the barista told me that im “GWAPA” and the barista is gwapo din. Nahiya lang akong kuhanan ng picture.. hahahaha

Last thing to do, buy pasalubong

And that Is how my whole day went through in Boracay. Since I was not yet allowed to have vacation leave at work, my Boracay experienced was summed up in 1 day. I know it is super bitin and im looking forward to have another vacation in this wonderful place. Hoping this time, I have more days to spend. And now I’m refreshed and back to business. :)


2 (mga) komento:

Karla ayon kay ...

Wow Ethel, I love how you write! Intro pa lang, ang catchy na! ^__^ Sana makapag travel na din tayo in the future, hehe. Tagal na nating di nagkikita.

I haven't been to Boracay before pero your pics make me want to go there. I want to experience walking barefoot in thw white sand and just plain relaxing. :)

Keep up the great job with your blog. Post more entries pleaseeeeeeeeeee ^___^

etheljoy ayon kay ...

Super thanks Karla, lalo na sa pag encourage sakin na mag blog. lam mo namang idol kita sa blogging eh.. i will post more entries soon.. medyo busy lang din kc ako sa work ko eh. ung plan natin na magpunta ng Sagada sana matuloy this year. if ever na makasama tyo pareho sa intramuros, after 6 years or 7 years magkikita din tyo finally! kya sana makasama tyo dun pareho.. masya un.. :)

try mo punta sa Boracay, u will surely enjoy the place.. perfect un sa pagrerelax.. :)

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 


Designed by ShuLee姝俐 aka Yujie语婕 | Visit blog: Yujie's Crazyworld